Serviceable plumbing fixtures are important not only to save you a buck but to save fresh water on our planet.
We would like all people to be thoughtful as the concern of fresh water is a problem that touches every living creature and this concern is growing every year.
Save water means not only save money but also help our environment.
Here also some tips on reducing water consumption without changing your daily routinea lot:
- Repair all leaking plumbing fixtures.
- Install low-flush or dual-flush toilets in your home
- Do not flash trash down your toilet drain, you will save some water and would not harm your drain lines. As wet wipes, paper towels and other things are not designed to be flushed and do not break apart in cold water, causing storm drain clogs
- Showerheads are also counting, different showerheads make you use more water and some less. Low-flow showerheads use less water and still efficient to take a shower, they use under 7.6 liters of water per minute. if ready to pick one ask for assistance in your nearest hardware store.
- Do not leave the water running.
- Use eco-friendly cleaners around your house. As wastewater that goes down the sewer drain would not get contaminated.
- Grease and cooking oils never go down your drain pipe. It hardens down your drain pipe, forms tough build ups inside sewer pipe that are hard to remove with a drain snake, only drain power flushing
machine is effective for that kind of clogs, which is quite an expensive service.